1. Drive your mate crazy by tracking down every version of "A Christmas Carol" you can find at the local library and playing one every night until Christmas.
2. Decorate your house with mismatched decorations.
3. Finish projects that you've long since lost interest in, just because you can't buy new ones.
4. Try a new bread machine recipe--provided you already have the ingredients & the bread machine.
5. Fantasize about what you will buy when the spending ban is over.
6. Do laundry.
7. Play board games, even if "Payday" and "Monopoly" feel like cheating on the "No Spending" rule.
8. Put up outdoor lights that look like you hired a color-blind decorator.
9. Ridicule the 37 catalogs you receive in the mail each day.
10. Discuss what other strange "experiments" one can do for a month.
Anyone who thinks cats can't learn things hasn't lived with one. It took Theo maybe a month into his diet to figure out that I can...
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
NOTE: I am not an attorney, psychologist, counselor or therapist. These are simply my suggestions and thoughts having dealt with a hostile...