1. I'm wandering around the house in the mornings with one-armed glasses hanging partially off my face like some bizarre form of pince-nez.
2. Andy is having dreams about shopping, which may get his testosterone revoked.
3. Our mail carrier is developing hernias from delivering 4 pounds of catalogs every day for absolutely no reason.
4. I wouldn't go to the Indian spice store to pick up ingredients for a new recipe because it "felt like cheating."
5. Joann Fabric's is sending me twice as many sale fliers as normal--their sales are obviously down.
6. Grocery shopping has become exciting.
7. We can't send Christmas cards until AFTER December 12.
9. Andy is looking forward to being allowed to buy a $3 tube of epoxy.
10. I'm starting to look longingly at stores--even Walmart.
Shortly after moving, we had to put our oldest cat down, so we have adopted 2 new kittens to keep Theo company: Mostly Theo is not thr...
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...
NOTE: I am not an attorney, psychologist, counselor or therapist. These are simply my suggestions and thoughts having dealt with a hostile...