1. Business lunch meetings are a good way to torture someone who is trying to eat healthy. Shepherd's Pie, for heaven's sake???
2. Groats are fine in granola, but they are really lousy as breakfast cereal all by themselves.
2. Even though I haven't eaten sugary cereal in years, after 20 days of this, I'm having slightly impure thoughts about Cap'n Crunch.
3. Nobody eats tuna for the taste of it.
4. By Thursday, no one wants to cook or do dishes.
5. If you can't go down the aisles, grocery shopping goes pretty quickly.
6. It's hard to tell when the bird seed ends and the health food begins in the bulk bin section.
7. It's hard to convince people to come over for dinner if they know about your little food experiment.
8. Your husband can get a lot of sympathy at work if his coworkers read your blog.
9. It's hard to stop calling food by its labels--protein, carbs--and start thinking of it as chicken and potatoes.
10. Short months are better for my little "experiments."
You know you've reached a whole new level of gardening when you receive a wholesale catalog.....
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...