Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Day 27 - Access

Due to an unwanted (and relatively insane) visitor to this blog, I will be restricting public access to it later today. If you would still like to follow it, I will need your email address or Google Blogger user name--as well as some info as to who you are if I don't actually know you or just an explanation of how you're coming to the blog--in order to gain access. I am not trying to be mean or elitist--we are having a probable stalker issue--a definite "needs to get a life and move on" issue .

If you follow this in a blogline, I believe it will still work--you will just need to log in when you get to the site.

Thank you for your understanding--I am sorry one person has to ruin everything, but some people are really just all about hate, spite, and meanness.

Toni

4 comments:

SusieH said...

Oh, NO!!! Toni, I will email you mine. Thanks

SusieH said...

Sorry about that - I can't send you my info by email because I oly contact you thru the comments. ANyway, it's susieknits@gmail.com.

Best of luck...

Charlene said...

Toni, I'm so sorry this is happening to you. I don't know your email address either since I only "know" you through your 2 blogs (which I REALLY enjoy) and one of my knitting lists (I can't remember if it's socks for soldiers or elizabeths year or maybe a sock one). Anyway, please let me continue to read. I'm jetskimom@gmail.com or gsumom@comcast.net . Thanks, Charlene

Christine said...

Hi Toni -

I read your blogs through Elizabeth's Year and love your wit and self-imposed challenges, etc. Hope to be able to keep reading!

dmstcengr@aol.com

The Look

Anyone who thinks cats can't learn things hasn't lived with one. It took Theo maybe a month into his diet to figure out that I can...