1. "Bananas" loved the Rice Krispie treats, which sort of helps with the guilt. She also received an award at the last mail drop for most packages ever received.
2. The backpacking book failed to mentioned that adding pureed vegetables to spaghetti sauce will irreversibly change the flavor of the sauce in a way that no amount of Italian seasoning can cover.
3. A crock pot is a good way to turn a 2-hour cooking project into one that ends at midnight.
4. If your health scores are straight-across-the-board better than your spouse's, it's hard not to be just a little bit smug.
5. It might be hard to explain to a retired couple why calling you "T & A" is perhaps not the best choice for nicknames.
6. Last week marked the 3 year anniversary of our first date, and we're the kind of nauseatingly romantic couple that celebrates such a thing.
And a little more obsessed ex wife repellent:
Even without extremely hot summers, I've always loved fall. A little coolness in the air, leaves starting to turn, sweaters coming out-...
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...