Thursday, March 27, 2008

Germs 1, Toni 0

I finally had to admit defeat today and went to see a doctor for this bug. I really hate going to doctors, and they can't do anything for colds, but mine has actually been getting worse instead of better. The good news (I guess) is that the doctor didn't just say that it was a really bad cold and send me on my way with $100 less in my wallet. I am $100 lighter, but I am in possession of some insane drugs that I can only take every 12 hours and that I cannot drive while taking. These cheery little pills make one both dizzy and drowsy, so I feel like the 8th dwarf who didn't make Disney's cut. Thankfully, this little drug-induced stupor will only last for 4 more days and has either already cleared up my cough or I am too dizzy and drowsy to notice. I will be staying away from any lace knitting for the next 4 days--if I can't operate a vehicle I'm pretty sure I won't be able to operate small pointy sticks.

4 more days.....

1 comment:

SusieH said...

Feel better soon, and the knitting will be waiting when you are...

The New Additions

Shortly after moving, we had to put our oldest cat down, so we have adopted 2 new kittens to keep Theo company: Mostly Theo is not thr...