Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring? Maybe

But it's still cold and flu season. For the last several days, I've been dragging around with some invading bug that has given me a cough, sore throat, and the voice of a 1-900 "entertainment hostess." While it has made it easier to set up appointments with prospective clients at work, I'm not sure I really enjoy the "telephone system BABE" approach to business. Still, always a pragmatist, I did call on the biggest companies I'm pursuing. An edge is an edge.

1 comment:

Dana KBS said...

It's like the episode of "Friends" where Phoebe gets the cold and suddenly sings like a blues goddess..."My sticky sticky shoes..." hope you're feeling better!

The New Additions

Shortly after moving, we had to put our oldest cat down, so we have adopted 2 new kittens to keep Theo company: Mostly Theo is not thr...