Today we learned:
* You can dehydrate cheese, but it needs to be on lower temperature setting:
* Cheese stalactites are REALLY difficult to peel off dehydrating trays:
* It may be the oils from the cheese, or the nonstick cooking spray, but spending 39 minutes peeling hardened melted cheese off a dehydrating tray leaves your skin really soft and smelling faintly of cheddar.
* After a month of no-processed foods, making Rice Krispie treats for a care package feels like a criminal offense.
* A cinnamon bear is worth waiting for.
* Sharing keeps you from eating all the cinnamon bears yourself.
* Dried curried chickpeas make a pretty decent snack.
* If you're making up a recipe for curried chickpeas, it would be a good idea to write things down, just in case it turns out well.
* Ziploc must make a fortune off the friends of Appalachian Trail hikers.
* It's hard to keep your kitchen clean and be supplying regular shipments of backpacking food.
* The most surprising foods can be dehydrated. It doesn't necessarily mean that they will taste good, but they can be dehydrated.
You know you've reached a whole new level of gardening when you receive a wholesale catalog.....
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...