Today we learned:
* You can dehydrate cheese, but it needs to be on lower temperature setting:
* Cheese stalactites are REALLY difficult to peel off dehydrating trays:
* It may be the oils from the cheese, or the nonstick cooking spray, but spending 39 minutes peeling hardened melted cheese off a dehydrating tray leaves your skin really soft and smelling faintly of cheddar.
* After a month of no-processed foods, making Rice Krispie treats for a care package feels like a criminal offense.
* A cinnamon bear is worth waiting for.
* Sharing keeps you from eating all the cinnamon bears yourself.
* Dried curried chickpeas make a pretty decent snack.
* If you're making up a recipe for curried chickpeas, it would be a good idea to write things down, just in case it turns out well.
* Ziploc must make a fortune off the friends of Appalachian Trail hikers.
* It's hard to keep your kitchen clean and be supplying regular shipments of backpacking food.
* The most surprising foods can be dehydrated. It doesn't necessarily mean that they will taste good, but they can be dehydrated.
Shortly after moving, we had to put our oldest cat down, so we have adopted 2 new kittens to keep Theo company: Mostly Theo is not thr...
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...