Monday, April 28, 2008

It might be time

I admit, the sewing room has lately achieved a level of chaos that can only be described as "extreme crafting." When the cats join me for an evening, they can only be located by the jingle of cat bells. I have kept saying, "I just need to finish one more project, then I'll tidy up," and "Just let me finish this one," but I assure you I have had the best of intentions. Tonight I just finished up a birthday gift (5 days early, mind you), and was just starting to work on another birthday gift (2 1/2 months late, but it's wrong to fixate on these things), when I somehow knocked a pair of heavy scissors, which were obviously not where they are supposed to be, off a table and.....WHAM!

When the sewing room decides to strike back, it's probably time to clean--as soon as I'm done icing my foot....

1 comment:

Georgi said...

Your sewing room sounds like my craft room :-)but I love being in it and smelling the yarns and fabric and knowing that something wonderful will come out of the disaster area :-)You can't look at it as a mess but the beginning of something wonderful!

The New Additions

Shortly after moving, we had to put our oldest cat down, so we have adopted 2 new kittens to keep Theo company: Mostly Theo is not thr...