Monday, April 7, 2008

Well, Guess Who's the Best Mouser In the House...

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I am.

When I left for work this morning, the Theo had lost the mouse in a pile of clothes we're getting ready to donate to the Idaho Youth Ranch, but was waiting patiently to catch it again.

When I got home, the mouse was curled up in front of the fireplace downstairswhile our brave protectors were snoozing upstairs amid the knitting project sorting.
With the aid of an empty Quaker Oats can, I caught the little vermin and flung him into the park behind our house.

Nobody is getting cat treats tonight. I'm the only one who earned them.

1 comment:

Erin said...

That's a great little story! LOL! Written by a true cat lover!!!

(I also happen to be a real lover of 'useless' cats!)

:)

Erin

The New Additions

Shortly after moving, we had to put our oldest cat down, so we have adopted 2 new kittens to keep Theo company: Mostly Theo is not thr...