Boring as it sounds, this is VERY big news at Chateau Sutton-Goar as even with the aid of Nyquil, my seal-bark coughing has been keeping us both awake at nights. Andy is dragging around a little today, which may be the start of a cold or just the result of a week without sleep. Sometimes being a very close couple may not be such a good thing.
A few random updates:
* Andy's birthday is this week, and I managed to find ALL the gifts I bought back in April and stashed away in "hiding"--though I still have yet to locate where I stashed the half-finished pajama top that was to be part of his 2007 Christmas gift. Do houses generally have black holes?
* Without getting out of bed or even sitting up, I can tell which cat has brought a "gift" into the bedroom and--by the scuffling sounds--whether the gift is alive or dead. Andy is duly impressed.
* No matter which room I'm sleeping in, I am the recipient of the cat gifts, not Andy. I just can't adequately express my feelings in regards to this honor...
* Some "home remedies" for colds were probably dreamed up just so no one ever wanted to pretend to be ill. I think I agree with that approach, though mustard plasters might be going a step too far.
* Being healthy is quite possibly the best feeling in the world. Maybe just after having someone to share your life with. And both of you being healthy at the same time is positively amazing.