This weekend I have learned:
* One of the perks of marriage is that someone else will take apart the vacuum cleaner to see why it isn't working.
* 8 tomato plants produces an insane amount of tomatoes. When overwhelmed by them, I can be driven to chucking them over the fence and pretending they never existed.
* Check two or three weather forecasts before turning off the air conditioning. There are a few weathermen who are just out of their cotton-picking minds.
* If you're going to spend the day cleaning, doing a really hard workout in the morning might not be the best idea unless you have learned how to clean without the use of your arms.
* No matter how often you explain it to them, cats simply do not understand sleeping in on weekends.
* If you have enough weekend projects lined up, it will be a relief to return to work on Monday.
* Even if it will streamline the process, cats do not appreciate being vacuumed.
* No matter how "in touch with his feminine side" a man might be, listening to Jane Eyre is perhaps asking too much.
* When winter comes and there is no garden to take care of, I might not know what to do with myself on weekends.
Shortly after moving, we had to put our oldest cat down, so we have adopted 2 new kittens to keep Theo company: Mostly Theo is not thr...
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...
NOTE: I am not an attorney, psychologist, counselor or therapist. These are simply my suggestions and thoughts having dealt with a hostile...