Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Day 69 - Vacation!

A friend of ours loaned us her condo in McCall for a week, and as Andy has that whole pesky working-to-support-us thing, I am heading up there & a girlfriend is joining me later this week.

I've been trying to work out plans for cooking in a limited kitchen with unknown staples & what my friend might be willing to put up with, but it was starting to look like I'd be spending the entire trip cooking, which sort of stinks as far as vacations go. So, we've decided that vacations are perhaps a reason to lighten up on the No Processed Foods rule. Not that a "free for all" is a good idea either--not unless my idea of a good vacation is one with SEVERE stomach upset, but I'm going to brave some Campbells soup and, let's face it, Diet Pepsi!!!!!

I will not have any computer access, so I'll be back next week!

The Look

Anyone who thinks cats can't learn things hasn't lived with one. It took Theo maybe a month into his diet to figure out that I can...