Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I Have To Share This One

Recently we were playing Trivial Pursuit Genus 5 (so far enough down the Trivial Pursuit food chain that most of the good questions were gone) with some friends and the following question came up:

What does a "fe-person" become when she escapes "body colonization" wrought by "heterosexual imperialism?"

Obviously, not a single one of us got this question--or even understood it. So, I thought I'd see if anyone would be able to guess this one--anyone?

5 comments:

yarninmypocket said...

a mother?? Or am I misconstruing?

Qutecowgirl said...

I agree with the mother answer. She escapes by giving birth, and becoming a mother

Suna said...

Yep, that was my guess. I took women's studies courses. LOL.

Dana KBS said...

Yes--a mother. Of course, it seems that the heterosexual whatsit probably continues after that, what with the nursing and the caregiving and the staying up late waiting for the colonist to return from parties.

I must say that the last couple months of pregnancy, wonderful as they were for me both times, do feel a bit like "body colonization."

Signed: a fe-person.

Gutterhog said...

The answer is lesbian, but how this makes sense is beyond me

The New Additions

Shortly after moving, we had to put our oldest cat down, so we have adopted 2 new kittens to keep Theo company: Mostly Theo is not thr...