1. Traveling to an interesting location.
2. Relaxing by a pool reading a really engaging book.
3. Doing one's favorite sport.
4. Visiting with friends
5. Volunteering for a charity
6. Visiting a museum
7. Trying to locate the water leak that has caused everything in the closet under the stairs to be damp, emptying the closet, deciding the leak is related to the outside faucet, discover that the outside faucet comes into the house within a wall and NOT the crawl space, spend an inordinate amount of time measuring various parts of the house to figure out what point in the wall that would actually be, cutting holes in the wall to find the darn leak, then trying to fix said leak.
Any guesses which was the plan of action at Chateau Sutton-Goar today?
You know you've reached a whole new level of gardening when you receive a wholesale catalog.....
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...