* No matter how "type A" one is, one's bones are not. If it takes 6 weeks to heal bones, it's foolish to expect one's own bones to heal in FOUR just because they're yours.
* No matter how much I consider watching football a pretty big waste of 4 hours of one's life, there are people who only schedule things for when there isn't a game they want to watch. Not that there's anything wrong with it, but they aren't going to be on my friend "A" list.
* A smart person would write down on the calendar when one made a big batch of soup so that a few days later, it doesn't take 20 minutes to decide whether having the soup as leftovers would be an invitation to food poisoning.
* To be out of the ingredients for white chocolate martinis on a long holiday weekend is very, very sad.
* There may be better ways to celebrate the new year than by inviting two of one's favorite people over for a champagne brunch, but I don't know what they would be.
You know you've reached a whole new level of gardening when you receive a wholesale catalog.....
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...