* If your spouse suddenly takes up very strange hours, it might be time to suggest she check her watch battery.
* She who knits the wool sweaters should probably not be the one in charge of the thermostat.
* Just because you've kept a house plant alive for the past 4 years doesn't mean that it's going to stay alive. It could just have been a fluke.
* Looking at pictures of a hoarder's apartment is a pretty powerful decluttering motivator, second only perhaps to the "if-I-get-rid-of-it, I-won't-have-to-move-it" incentive.
* The onslaught of seed & gardening catalogs that come at the beginning of the year are only fun to look through if you're gotten over the horrors of last summer's garden already.
Shortly after moving, we had to put our oldest cat down, so we have adopted 2 new kittens to keep Theo company: Mostly Theo is not thr...
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...