* That a kitty needs to barf on the rug ONLY when I'm sleeping, and never when I'm already up
* I recently received a bill from Primary Health which included a $77 charge for doing a "buddy toe" wrap of my broken toe. Are the medical and insurance lobbies just so strong that they don't feel any shame at all in itemizing a bill, stating quite clearly that they're charging almost $80 for something that took less than 3 minutes?
* That the biggest sporting events of the year involve most people just watching the sport instead of playing it.
* That we call it the Religious Right when it is so rarely right or even religious?
* That so many Americans look to a big, fat drug addict and a big, fat cry-baby for "news" and guidance? Doesn't it make you wonder what criteria they're using and who they actually rejected?
Shortly after moving, we had to put our oldest cat down, so we have adopted 2 new kittens to keep Theo company: Mostly Theo is not thr...
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...