* That a kitty needs to barf on the rug ONLY when I'm sleeping, and never when I'm already up
* I recently received a bill from Primary Health which included a $77 charge for doing a "buddy toe" wrap of my broken toe. Are the medical and insurance lobbies just so strong that they don't feel any shame at all in itemizing a bill, stating quite clearly that they're charging almost $80 for something that took less than 3 minutes?
* That the biggest sporting events of the year involve most people just watching the sport instead of playing it.
* That we call it the Religious Right when it is so rarely right or even religious?
* That so many Americans look to a big, fat drug addict and a big, fat cry-baby for "news" and guidance? Doesn't it make you wonder what criteria they're using and who they actually rejected?
You know you've reached a whole new level of gardening when you receive a wholesale catalog.....
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...