Thursday, February 10, 2011

What Is The Deal With Bacon????

Okay.  We've seen bacon baby food, bacon lip balm, bacon envelopes, and I have coated my kitchen with bacon grease making Julia Child's heart-clogging boeuf bourguignon.  Today, however, a friend of mine found the craziest bacon item yet:


from.........................Martha Stewart.  Ms. I-have-so-much-money-that-I-have-carved-a-$5000-cheese-wheel-to-use-as-a-decoration has taken up trailer-trash cooking.  Of course my question is--you know, besides just "Why?"--how did she cope with the layer of grease coating HER kitchen the following morning?

3 comments:

Alacaeriel said...

I'm guessing she didn't, she hired someone to clean it for her, possibly paying in bacon jam...

Dana said...

everything is better with bacon. you should try it some time. nod nod. wink wink.

-gak!

RobinH said...

Alacaerial is right. Martha has minions for that.

The Look

Anyone who thinks cats can't learn things hasn't lived with one. It took Theo maybe a month into his diet to figure out that I can...