* That no matter how much rain, snow, and wind we get this time of year, spring clothes are always designed for warm weather?
* That the muddier the cat's paws, the more likely it is to sit on the white furniture?
* That when someone claims that something "is a sign from God," it's never a "sign from God" to quit using God to make political statements or get bigger television ratings?
* That the people who are most likely to be screaming about making English the official language of the US are the most likely to butcher the English language themselves? I mean, shouldn't one at least be fluent in one's native tongue before complaining about the fluency of those who speak it as a second language?
* That advertising is really all about making us unhappy with the things we HAVE so we will want the things we don't have?
* That the people who seem to have the firmest opinions about all subjects--and are the most likely to share their opinions with everyone--are the ones who are least likely to have researched the basis FOR their opinions?
* That while every salesperson around can explain to me how I can be connected 24/7 if I got a new "smart" phone, none of them can explain to me why I'd want to be? What's so smart about that?
You know you've reached a whole new level of gardening when you receive a wholesale catalog.....
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...