* That no matter how much rain, snow, and wind we get this time of year, spring clothes are always designed for warm weather?
* That the muddier the cat's paws, the more likely it is to sit on the white furniture?
* That when someone claims that something "is a sign from God," it's never a "sign from God" to quit using God to make political statements or get bigger television ratings?
* That the people who are most likely to be screaming about making English the official language of the US are the most likely to butcher the English language themselves? I mean, shouldn't one at least be fluent in one's native tongue before complaining about the fluency of those who speak it as a second language?
* That advertising is really all about making us unhappy with the things we HAVE so we will want the things we don't have?
* That the people who seem to have the firmest opinions about all subjects--and are the most likely to share their opinions with everyone--are the ones who are least likely to have researched the basis FOR their opinions?
* That while every salesperson around can explain to me how I can be connected 24/7 if I got a new "smart" phone, none of them can explain to me why I'd want to be? What's so smart about that?
Anyone who thinks cats can't learn things hasn't lived with one. It took Theo maybe a month into his diet to figure out that I can...
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
NOTE: I am not an attorney, psychologist, counselor or therapist. These are simply my suggestions and thoughts having dealt with a hostile...