Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I Marvel At My Own Power

It is snowing again today.  Now, I'm not sure if you have noticed, but every time I mention getting ready for spring, it snows.  I must be able to control the weather--or at least the snow part.  This is a very awesome responsibility.  Should I use my powers for personal gain--like hiring myself out to ski resorts so they can stay open longer?  Should I start traveling the world to bring snow to drought-ridden regions in Africa?  And should I contact the national weather service to warn them before I plant something like tomatoes or peppers?  What if I cause a blizzard in June?

With great power comes great responsibility............

No comments:

The Look

Anyone who thinks cats can't learn things hasn't lived with one. It took Theo maybe a month into his diet to figure out that I can...