* Few things wake me up as fast as the sound of a kitty barfing on the carpet.
* If a backyard greenhouse comes with little tent-stakes, there is a reason.
* No matter how many times I read "plant as soon as the soil can be worked" on the back of a packet of spinach seeds, it's still hard to believe planting something in February is going to work.
* Normally I have several books I'm reading at once, but it's too complicated if two are by the same author and both are murder mysteries involving doctors.
* My former accountant is one heck of an optimist. Even after they made a foolish mistake on our taxes, got us penalized by the IRS, and didn't return any of my calls, he was apparently surprised we would fire him.
* A yearly goal such as reading one hundred books a year is something one should REALLY stay on top of, or one might find oneself almost a month behind the day the third month of the year begins.
You know you've reached a whole new level of gardening when you receive a wholesale catalog.....
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...