* When Yahoo updates, I lose my calendar settings. When Blogger updates, I lose my blog post complaining about the Yahoo updates.
* A decorative thistle is still a thistle
* Only an idiot tries to do all the spring planting in one day.
* Just because a "flat" of petunias takes up about the same room that 20 petunia seedlings might take up, it does not therefore mean that a flat contains 20 petunias. The number seems closer to 50.
* 100 petunias is a LOT of petunias.
* 100 petunias take up more space than one might think.
* No matter how many times I verify it in the book, having 4 potato plants in one square foot is a bit frightening to me--especially now that the plants are growing at least an inch a day.
* Strawberry plants can survive a lot of things, but apparently not my weeding attempts.
* I'm less crabby about the moles eating our tulip bulbs now that the iris are starting to bloom
* Finding out that a flower is a "heavy reseeder" before planting it might have been a bit more useful.
* All directions on seed packets make plants sound fussy and hard to grow. Even the ones that have started expanding and taking hostages.
You know you've reached a whole new level of gardening when you receive a wholesale catalog.....
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...