* When Yahoo updates, I lose my calendar settings. When Blogger updates, I lose my blog post complaining about the Yahoo updates.
* A decorative thistle is still a thistle
* Only an idiot tries to do all the spring planting in one day.
* Just because a "flat" of petunias takes up about the same room that 20 petunia seedlings might take up, it does not therefore mean that a flat contains 20 petunias. The number seems closer to 50.
* 100 petunias is a LOT of petunias.
* 100 petunias take up more space than one might think.
* No matter how many times I verify it in the book, having 4 potato plants in one square foot is a bit frightening to me--especially now that the plants are growing at least an inch a day.
* Strawberry plants can survive a lot of things, but apparently not my weeding attempts.
* I'm less crabby about the moles eating our tulip bulbs now that the iris are starting to bloom
* Finding out that a flower is a "heavy reseeder" before planting it might have been a bit more useful.
* All directions on seed packets make plants sound fussy and hard to grow. Even the ones that have started expanding and taking hostages.
Shortly after moving, we had to put our oldest cat down, so we have adopted 2 new kittens to keep Theo company: Mostly Theo is not thr...
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...