Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I Am Behind

As Goodreads so consistently reminds me, I'm behind on my 100-books-a-year goal.  Currently it says I'm 10 behind, but it said I was 9 behind yesterday, so obviously I'm quickly gaining on being 11 behind.

The problem this year has been that the books I want to read are longer books, but I've been trying to burn through shorter books to keep up the pace, but when I do that I'm reading books that don't necessarily appeal to me, so I read less overall.  So, this is a plan not working.  Maybe the new plan can be to read the books I want to read, but increase the number of audio books I listen to.  And perhaps make sure the audio books are rather short.....

No comments:

The New Additions

Shortly after moving, we had to put our oldest cat down, so we have adopted 2 new kittens to keep Theo company: Mostly Theo is not thr...