Saturday, June 25, 2011

Things I Am Not Ready To Discuss Yet

*  how starting to vacuum the stairs at the bottom rather than the top might have saved me from a vicious vacuum assault

*  how one needs to be really, really, really careful when planting rye as a cover crop to NEVER let it go to seed

*  how one should never plant mint unless in confined spaces

*  how far behind I am on my 100 books a year goal....and the quality of the books I'm reading to catch up

*  how one can actually fling a large scoop of ice cream at oneself when trying to scoop it into dishes

*  who is winning in the annual Slug Wars

4 comments:

Killiecrankie Farm said...

snort, giggle !
what a great list of mishaps, glad to see you survived, if not just a little singed around the edges.
just one of those days (weeks ?)

Alacaeriel said...

I have to tell you, I often fling ice cream at myself when serving it out. I just try to wear a shirt the same colour as the ice cream now.

Cindi V. Walton said...

Thank you for not discussing your guest who threw ice cream and bowl on your beautiful floor. Let's not even get into the music stand incident.

Viviana said...

Don't let that ice cream fool you - my kitchen has looked like a chocolate massacre more than once due to a vicious ice cream assault!

The Look

Anyone who thinks cats can't learn things hasn't lived with one. It took Theo maybe a month into his diet to figure out that I can...