* how starting to vacuum the stairs at the bottom rather than the top might have saved me from a vicious vacuum assault
* how one needs to be really, really, really careful when planting rye as a cover crop to NEVER let it go to seed
* how one should never plant mint unless in confined spaces
* how far behind I am on my 100 books a year goal....and the quality of the books I'm reading to catch up
* how one can actually fling a large scoop of ice cream at oneself when trying to scoop it into dishes
* who is winning in the annual Slug Wars
Shortly after moving, we had to put our oldest cat down, so we have adopted 2 new kittens to keep Theo company: Mostly Theo is not thr...
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...