* For sheer entertainment value, I rank shopping for a new computer monitor right up there with shopping for new underwear or socks
* When some of your plants have outgrown the square-foot they were given and have started taking hostages, it's time to rip them out
* Ask your spouse if he heard rain last night before freaking out that the sprinklers have lost their minds and completely soaked the garden
* If one actually doesn't have a clue what the seedlings are supposed to look like, it makes it really hard to weed around them
* One can make a really good salad by adding chopped fresh mint and a bit of feta to salad greens, but it's not the best idea to try to put one's contacts in immediately afterward.
* Mint oil doesn't completely come off one's hands after washing with soap and water
* Mint oil in the eye stings a lot
* Checking to find out A) what the nasty little miniature flies are and B) whether the bug spray will have any effect ON the nasty little miniature flies BEFORE applying might have been a better choice.
Shortly after moving, we had to put our oldest cat down, so we have adopted 2 new kittens to keep Theo company: Mostly Theo is not thr...
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...
NOTE: I am not an attorney, psychologist, counselor or therapist. These are simply my suggestions and thoughts having dealt with a hostile...