Tuesday, July 12, 2011

It's 10:00 AM

And so far today I have weeded and mulched 2 flowerbeds, fed Miracle Grow to all the front flowers, ripped weeds out of the front lawn, transplanted some renegade tomatillo plants that were lurking in a flowerbed, reseeded cucumbers, checked the garlic, and dug up a patch of ground for reseeding.

I love it when people ask me what I do with myself all day since I''m "not working" or snidely remark that they would never be able to "do nothing."  I want them to come play with me for a day..........

2 comments:

Abby said...

The idea of you "doing nothing" makes me laugh!

Alacaeriel said...

*snort* I get people saying "but your a part-time student! What on earth do you do with the rest of your time?!" And when I point out what I do, they normally ask when I sleep.

The Look

Anyone who thinks cats can't learn things hasn't lived with one. It took Theo maybe a month into his diet to figure out that I can...