* If your spouse finds an article extolling the virtues of grass clipping tea for the peppers, don't volunteer to apply the tea unless you have huge allergy problems, a severe cold, or like the smell of fresh cow manure.
* That first shower doesn't really remove the smell of grass clipping tea, but the third or fourth one seems to.
* Salting slugs is probably THE most ineffective way to combat the little devils, but it is an oddly satisfying way to spend a summer evening.
* If your friends warn you that certain plants--say, tomatilloes--aggressively come back the next year, even if you didn't have a problem the first time you planted the things, you should probably believe your friends.
* By July, I'm a lot less concerned about "eco-friendly" and a lot more interested in "wholesale bug slaughter"
* Anyone who doesn't believe the plants are just mocking me now needs to explain how I have a zinnia growing in the front lawn when I've had to reseed them in the flowerbed 3 times.
You know you've reached a whole new level of gardening when you receive a wholesale catalog.....
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...