* Just about the time the garden is really paying off always seems to coincide with the time I am sick of the sight of it.
* There are probably much smarter things to do than garden if one has allergies, but none as likely to produce fresh tomatoes
* A "one year supply" of our favorite all-purpose salsa is 28 pints. It might be the only thing in our lives that doesn't change from year to year
* If you really want definite proof of which direction the wind storm was blowing, go check on the flowers that used to be 8-feet tall
* In spite of the fact that I've been canning for some time now, I really actually thought it would be a good idea to make AND can 3 different recipes today.............after doing the weekly grocery shopping. This probably explains a lot about the blog.
Shortly after moving, we had to put our oldest cat down, so we have adopted 2 new kittens to keep Theo company: Mostly Theo is not thr...
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...