* Before freaking out about only getting 12 jars of curried green tomato sauce instead of 15, it might be wise to check to see how many jars I got last year from the same recipe.
* Getting excited about the end of the garden might be a bit premature considering how many green tomatoes are still waiting for me.
* To say I hurt my hip because I somehow got my feet tangled underneath a cupboard drawer and fell is just about the dumbest thing I've ever had to admit--I think I'll just claim it's early onset arthritis.
* Asters and Bachelor Buttons can survive some amount of frost, or at least the amount we've had so far.
* Flies can also survive frost, dang it!
* Having a few extra pain pills around "just in case" would indeed have been a really slick idea if they had numbed pain even half as much as the subsequent white chocolate martini
Shortly after moving, we had to put our oldest cat down, so we have adopted 2 new kittens to keep Theo company: Mostly Theo is not thr...
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...