Monday, October 24, 2011

May the Tokens Forgive Me.........

Whee--hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee--hee--hee, put the hose away...
Whee--hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee--hee--hee, put the hose away...


A hoe away, a rake away, a hose away, a trowel away
A hoe away, a rake away, a hose away, a trowel away

In the back yard, the weedy backyard,
The garden dies tonight...
In the back yard, the mangy backyard,
The garden dies tonight...


Whee--hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee--hee--hee, put the hose away...
Whee--hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee--hee--hee, put the hose away...

Hush my darling, don't fear my darling,
The lawn will die tonight

Hush my darling, don't fear my darling,
The garden dies tonight

Whee--hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee--hee--hee, put the hose away...
Whee--hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee--hee--hee, put the hose away...

3 comments:

Ella said...

ROFL
Thanks for the laugh. Now to get the song out of my head ...

Alison said...

LOL!! Now I'm going to have that stuck in my head *all day*.

Edna's Art and Moves said...

We will sing the song again when the canner goes back into the garage!

The New Additions

Shortly after moving, we had to put our oldest cat down, so we have adopted 2 new kittens to keep Theo company: Mostly Theo is not thr...