Monday, October 10, 2011

Things I Have Learned Recently

*  About the time I'm getting really sick of canning is a good time to open a jar of something really good--like roasted red pepper spread.

*  When the weather turns abruptly cold, I'm probably going to catch a cold.  There's a reason they aren't called "warms."

*  When trying out new allergy medications, it's best to start with half-doses "just in case."

*  People will come and go from one's life; some will be a loss and some a relief, and they will already have a long established pattern of being one or the other.

*  My cat's idea of taking care of me when I'm sick doesn't have much in common with MY idea of being taken care of.

*  Before laying down to nap, it's a good idea to figure out where all the knitting needles are.

No comments:

The New Additions

Shortly after moving, we had to put our oldest cat down, so we have adopted 2 new kittens to keep Theo company: Mostly Theo is not thr...