* About the time I'm getting really sick of canning is a good time to open a jar of something really good--like roasted red pepper spread.
* When the weather turns abruptly cold, I'm probably going to catch a cold. There's a reason they aren't called "warms."
* When trying out new allergy medications, it's best to start with half-doses "just in case."
* People will come and go from one's life; some will be a loss and some a relief, and they will already have a long established pattern of being one or the other.
* My cat's idea of taking care of me when I'm sick doesn't have much in common with MY idea of being taken care of.
* Before laying down to nap, it's a good idea to figure out where all the knitting needles are.
Shortly after moving, we had to put our oldest cat down, so we have adopted 2 new kittens to keep Theo company: Mostly Theo is not thr...
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...