Monday, October 10, 2011

Today Is Our Average Frost Day

....and it's supposed to be almost 70 degrees.  In fact, according to the weather forecast, it's not even supposed to drop below 40 at night until the 17th.  Just to be on the safe side, we're covering the peppers and a few other fragile plants at night, but it looks like we're going to get a few bonus weeks from the garden.  I think that's good.  Since I started planting things at the end of February, it's been a loooong growing season and I am getting a bit tired of it, but it's hard to complain when I can look out of the window and still see flowers in October.   Finally, global climate change working in favor of the garden!

No comments:

The Look

Anyone who thinks cats can't learn things hasn't lived with one. It took Theo maybe a month into his diet to figure out that I can...