Wednesday, November 2, 2011

It Is November Now....

........And I'm still canning.  Bad Global Warming!!!  Or, if you're Rick Perry, "Bad-Inexplicable-Climate-Change-That-I-Can't-Explain-But-Still-Refuse-To-Believe-In-The-Scientific-Studies."  Isn't it just amazing how often a closed mind is found inside a pig head?

My back still hurts if I sit, so yesterday I decided to try out the theory that canning involves standing so shouldn't hurt, which was sort of risky as the original problem was caused by standing on the hardwood floor all day, even with the mats.  10 pints of crushed tomatoes later and my back doesn't hurt any more than it did to begin with, so I think I'll try canning again today.  But as soon as it's time to put Christmas decorations up, all the canning stuff is going AWAY.  I don't care if there are tomatoes left by then........

No comments:

The New Additions

Shortly after moving, we had to put our oldest cat down, so we have adopted 2 new kittens to keep Theo company: Mostly Theo is not thr...