* Sweep the floors regularly--you never know when you're going to have to spend some extended time on them.
* Always wear the most interesting pajamas one can find.
* Having lots of people who are there to help you is AMAZING.
* Having back pain is like joining a new social organization. You're one amongst many. And it's probably the only time that it truly makes sense that everyone coming to your assistance is older than you are.
* Having a pantry full of soup is coming in VERY handy now that I can achieve enough of an angle to eat soup.
* Coffee through a straw is much hotter than it is just from the cup
* Have someone in the emergency room with you who HASN'T been given a bunch of drugs on the way there so someone can remember what the doctor says.
* It's okay to let people help you when you actually really need help
* Celebrate the little things. I am more excited than I can say to have been able to put my own socks on this morning!
Anyone who thinks cats can't learn things hasn't lived with one. It took Theo maybe a month into his diet to figure out that I can...
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
NOTE: I am not an attorney, psychologist, counselor or therapist. These are simply my suggestions and thoughts having dealt with a hostile...