Sunday, December 11, 2011

I Have Joined A Club!

As it turns out, back pain is second only to common colds for work days missed, and for the most part, those who have experienced back pain seem almost manically determined to help their fellow sufferers.  Friends have been sharing tips, giving me doctor referrals, offering any and all help one could imagine, and making any and all efforts to make sure I can attend parties and functions in comfort.  Of course, there are always one or two people who only ask how I'm doing in order to tell me about their own back pain, their own therapy, or somehow turn the conversation back around to themselves, but that only happens with the people who do that in all conversations whatever the topic, so it's only to be expected.  But for the most part, it's just been overwhelming how zealous everyone has been about trying to help me.  I know some very, VERY nice people.

No comments:

The Look

Anyone who thinks cats can't learn things hasn't lived with one. It took Theo maybe a month into his diet to figure out that I can...