* Sneezing is your body's way of saying "the pain could be SO much worse."
* My feet are much farther away from my hands than I thought
* Fainting is much different than I thought it would be. You're just suddenly in a different place than you were a second ago and can't figure out how you got there
* Whatever type of pain pills people get addicted to, they certainly aren't the ones I've been given
* When doctors give you prescriptions, it appears they actually intend for you to take the pills
* When the doctor says that 90% of back injuries get better in one month regardless of what one does, it doesn't mean that 10% get better faster, no matter how optimistic one is.
* Theo takes his get-well kitty duties very seriously, and does not appreciate being laughed at when he flops down on his back with me as I'm doing my physical therapy exercises.
Anyone who thinks cats can't learn things hasn't lived with one. It took Theo maybe a month into his diet to figure out that I can...
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
NOTE: I am not an attorney, psychologist, counselor or therapist. These are simply my suggestions and thoughts having dealt with a hostile...