* Being switched to once-a-week therapy might mean you're making good progress, but it also seems to mean that it can take a full week to recover from each session.
* Doing one's homework exercises faithfully might, sadly, surprise the therapist. Other people must enjoy pain much more than I do.
* After having to be rescued from the bathroom floor while in my crossword puzzle pajamas by 8 strong young men, my battered ego has gotten a little boost from my being more flexible than my young therapist and his assistants.
* One can learn a lot about human muscle structure by what hurts after what exercise.
* The doctor who prescribed the Valium for after physical therapy appointments really knew what he was talking about.
Shortly after moving, we had to put our oldest cat down, so we have adopted 2 new kittens to keep Theo company: Mostly Theo is not thr...
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...