Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Calling Perry Mason

So our insurance company actually had to pay my medical bills for the current back problems (unlike my surgery a few years ago, which cost us over $4000 with our $500 deductible), so now they are looking for someone to sue as nothing irritates a health insurance provider faster than actually having to provide the service for which they are charging.  Their corporate ambulance chaser, known as a "cost containment solution" has sent me a form asking me for the details and the name of the negligent party.  I'm not sure if one could say that it was an accident or if the turkey was actually at fault, so we are waiting to see if they will be suing Butterball or settling out of court...................

1 comment:

LoriU said...

Please, Please let us know if they pursue it... I need a good laugh!

The Look

Anyone who thinks cats can't learn things hasn't lived with one. It took Theo maybe a month into his diet to figure out that I can...