Saturday, February 11, 2012

I Have A New Carrot!

Normally, I'm not overly impressed by gadget or cool new things, but today I noticed the gym had new elliptical machines that have a little fan that blows cool air into your face as you work out.  I love it!  Of course, I'm pretty sure this mostly falls under "things I'm still not allowed to do by my therapist" but I did do a very gentle 5 minutes to warm up before hitting the weight machines, which shouldn't have done any damage.  I never thought I'd be motivated to improve enough to get permission to use an exercise machine, but I'm aiming for that baby by the end of March at the latest!

No comments:

The Look

Anyone who thinks cats can't learn things hasn't lived with one. It took Theo maybe a month into his diet to figure out that I can...