Wednesday, February 29, 2012

You've Got My Back, Right?

Yesterday, after spending a crazy amount of time looking for salsa amongst the hundred of jars and finally deciding that the Southwest Salsa really isn't that good anyway, I decided that using up our canned goods stash might be easier if the emptied jars were stored elsewhere.  Of course, the "elsewhere" is a bit of a challenge, but we're thinking at least some of them could go under the beds.  

So, in July when I am freaking out because I don't know where in the heck the empty jars are, you'll remind me, right??????

1 comment:

Alacaeriel said...

Yep, I'll remind you. Simply because the most obvious place for a hefty number of anything that you don't need right now is under a bed ;-)

The Look

Anyone who thinks cats can't learn things hasn't lived with one. It took Theo maybe a month into his diet to figure out that I can...