Friday, July 6, 2012

Looking For Women For All The Wrong Reasons

Dear Potential Running Mates:

Because I am somehow not engaging women voters, I may need a woman on the ticket in order to pick up that pesky female vote.  You will need to smile pretty, say little, and of course accept that I will be campaigning against equal pay (you will only earn 77% of what a man would earn simply because you have ovaries), against Obamacare (so your personal health insurance rates will go up), and the Violence Against Women Act will continue to be a hotly partisan issue.  And if you had no choice but to HAVE to continue working after you had children, my wife will be "thrilled."

Best wishes,

Mitt Romney

http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/politics/2018605695_apusromneyvp.html

No comments:

The Look

Anyone who thinks cats can't learn things hasn't lived with one. It took Theo maybe a month into his diet to figure out that I can...