Monday, September 24, 2012

And Week 5 Begins......

I am proud of myself today.  My father is back in the hospital with a secondary infection, which probably could have been prevented if the [wretched human beings] at Blue Cross of Idaho hadn't booted him out of the hospital against doctor's orders because they're greedy jerks who don't give a damn about people--only money.  Today I sat through a homophobe's rant about how this is all Obama's fault without punching anyone in the nose.  I this is a new level of personal growth.  I even kept my cool over this person insisting that someone the person didn't like had to be gay just because this person didn't like the other one (who has a wife and kids by the way).  I realize that the kind of person who can hate another one because they are born differently probably hates people for being of a different skin tone as well, as they seem to go hand-in-hand, but usually I manage to not associate with any such people.  For the record, this kind of for-profit insurance abuse of patients has been rampant for years here in the USA.  It's just the racists in the country who need to blame the black guy who think differently. 

No comments:

The New Additions

Shortly after moving, we had to put our oldest cat down, so we have adopted 2 new kittens to keep Theo company: Mostly Theo is not thr...