* There will always be people who assert that heart disease isn't linked to weight, but the size of the furniture in the cardiac ward proves otherwise.
* WebMD exists to scare the bejeezus out of people and should not be accessed by anyone actually sick
* There are people who immediately think one should sue if one gets sick for any reason. They make exhausting hospital visitors.
* The food on the cardiology wing is designed to make sure one knows there are worse things than being hooked up to bunches of wires
* Moving up 2 flights in a hospital wing gets one a much better view, but walking those extra 2 flights of stairs REALLY make a difference.
* After walking up all 7 flights of stairs to the new wing, I keep ducking into the bathroom to hide until I breathe normally. I don't know what the admission process is really like, but being red in the face and panting when surrounded by cardiologists can't end well
You know you've reached a whole new level of gardening when you receive a wholesale catalog.....
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...