* There will always be people who assert that heart disease isn't linked to weight, but the size of the furniture in the cardiac ward proves otherwise.
* WebMD exists to scare the bejeezus out of people and should not be accessed by anyone actually sick
* There are people who immediately think one should sue if one gets sick for any reason. They make exhausting hospital visitors.
* The food on the cardiology wing is designed to make sure one knows there are worse things than being hooked up to bunches of wires
* Moving up 2 flights in a hospital wing gets one a much better view, but walking those extra 2 flights of stairs REALLY make a difference.
* After walking up all 7 flights of stairs to the new wing, I keep ducking into the bathroom to hide until I breathe normally. I don't know what the admission process is really like, but being red in the face and panting when surrounded by cardiologists can't end well
Shortly after moving, we had to put our oldest cat down, so we have adopted 2 new kittens to keep Theo company: Mostly Theo is not thr...
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...