* When the going gets tough, the tough ignore the zucchini
* Even if one is the favorite aunt, understandably, the first-time hatching of lizard eggs STILL takes precedence over one's birthday
* There isn't a mother in the world who can compete with the worrying level of a 91-year old "mommy"
* I've always known armchair quarterbacks, but thought that armchair political campaign managers might be the wost wide-spread unqualified experts. That still might be true, but armchair doctors run a very close second.
* Sarah Palin might have been right about those "death panel" things after all, only they actually already exist and they're called "Blue Cross Insurance."
* Even if you have to chase it down and catch it in the bedroom yourself, a live mouse birthday gift from your cat really probably is a token of affection
* One of THE best problems I have ever had is trying to keep up with the calls/emails/messages from friends to see how I'm doing and how my father is doing and seeing if we need anything. Not that anyone ever wants to go through a crisis, but it's a whole lot easier to do it when one has friends on one's side.
Anyone who thinks cats can't learn things hasn't lived with one. It took Theo maybe a month into his diet to figure out that I can...
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
NOTE: I am not an attorney, psychologist, counselor or therapist. These are simply my suggestions and thoughts having dealt with a hostile...