* One of the few drawbacks to being married is that when one gets a cold, one has passed it on to one's spouse before any symptoms even start.
* We have spinach sprouting in the greenhouse! Without a doubt, this is the most excited I've ever been about spinach
* It doesn't really help to find out just after that maybe my back isn't ready for something
* That I've finished my 100 books for the year a month early STILL doesn't qualify as a perk of the hip/back thing
* I'm hoping to be able to do the elliptical machine next week. I can't believe I'm looking forward to that.
* I roasted a turkey today, and I am happy to report that NO ONE has needed to visit the emergency room