Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Random Tuesday

*  One of the few drawbacks to being married is that when one gets a cold, one has passed it on to one's spouse before any symptoms even start.

*  We have spinach sprouting in the greenhouse!  Without a doubt, this is the most excited I've ever been about spinach

*  It doesn't really help to find out just after that maybe my back isn't ready for something

*  That I've finished my 100 books for the year a month early STILL doesn't qualify as a perk of the hip/back thing

*  I'm hoping to be able to do the elliptical machine next week.  I can't believe I'm looking forward to that.

*  I roasted a turkey today, and I am happy to report that NO ONE has needed to visit the emergency room

No comments:

The Look

Anyone who thinks cats can't learn things hasn't lived with one. It took Theo maybe a month into his diet to figure out that I can...