* One of the few drawbacks to being married is that when one gets a cold, one has passed it on to one's spouse before any symptoms even start.
* We have spinach sprouting in the greenhouse! Without a doubt, this is the most excited I've ever been about spinach
* It doesn't really help to find out just after that maybe my back isn't ready for something
* That I've finished my 100 books for the year a month early STILL doesn't qualify as a perk of the hip/back thing
* I'm hoping to be able to do the elliptical machine next week. I can't believe I'm looking forward to that.
* I roasted a turkey today, and I am happy to report that NO ONE has needed to visit the emergency room
Shortly after moving, we had to put our oldest cat down, so we have adopted 2 new kittens to keep Theo company: Mostly Theo is not thr...
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...