* While Valium usually knocks me silly, there are the occasional nights when it hypes me up and I can't sleep, leaving me worse off the next day than I was to begin with. I just love a relationship that keeps reinventing itself.
* Never schedule a vet appointment for when your spouse is out of town. The stress can often make kitties nervous enough to throw up all night, and it's best to have moral support--if not a less-easily grossed out spouse--on hand for such times
* If you haven't used them in a few years, it's possible to be stumped for an entire week before remembering that the "spring" decoration boxes also includes an "Easter" box.
* The knowledge that I've probably finally gotten the hip problem under control would be a lot more exciting if all the additional injuries from stress and trying to fix it didn't mean I was laying on the heating pad right now.
* The only time our having two last names is ever really a problem is when we have to figure out which last name our cats are known by at the vet. We should have given them hyphenated last names, I guess.
* Never, ever, EVER buy a house near an airport. If the noise doesn't get you, being constantly used as a shuttle service and/or hotel will.
Shortly after moving, we had to put our oldest cat down, so we have adopted 2 new kittens to keep Theo company: Mostly Theo is not thr...
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...