* John Wayne didn't walk so funny after all
* Those who get addicted to pain pills got different meds than me
* A hot tub is worth its weight in gold
* Some people will use your back pain as an excuse to tell you about their back pain for the 47th time. These people are to be avoided at all costs. One pain in the backside is enough
* There have been numerous set backs, but none of them took me back to the days of not being able to put on my own socks. This is an important benchmark
* We need to hang a few pictures on the ceiling in the room where I do my exercises every day
* The first real spring day is going to end in pain
* Slow improvement is improvement
* Don't let yourself be nagged or bullied into things you're not ready to do. The nagger isn't the one who lives with the subsequent pain--you do.
* Be thankful for friends--they're the ones who are going to see you through everything
Anyone who thinks cats can't learn things hasn't lived with one. It took Theo maybe a month into his diet to figure out that I can...
Note: I am not a psychologist, psychiatrist, or a counselor. Knowing what we have been through and talking with friends what have also bee...
So Sunday night I discovered a new "social media" website called prabook.org , and the WAY I discovered it was to find out that ...
NOTE: I am not an attorney, psychologist, counselor or therapist. These are simply my suggestions and thoughts having dealt with a hostile...