Monday, April 1, 2013

Best April Fool's Jokes of the Day

Personally, I love April Fool's day.  Admittedly, as a kid it seemed to be a really mean-spirited day, but as an adult I think it's a funny and creative day--especially since the internet.  There are all sorts of fun fake-news stories and creative programming tricks, but I think my favorite this year is from Coursera, the free online college class website.  If you visit their website here:

https://www.coursera.org/course/basketweave

you can see the full course description and introductory video for Underwater Basketweaving.  Kind of fun for what has seemed a rather stodgy organization.

What fun things have you seen today?

No comments:

The Look

Anyone who thinks cats can't learn things hasn't lived with one. It took Theo maybe a month into his diet to figure out that I can...