Friday, September 20, 2013

So..........

I have decided that my Spring Self must have it in for my Fall Self.  My Spring Self sees nothing wrong with 8 poblano plants, or planting every single tomato seedling I get to sprout because my Spring Self won't have to deal with the consequences.  That is for Fall Self, who is now picking tomatoes daily and wondering what kind of glue Spring Self was sniffing when she decided to let Mystery Squash live and who thought this year's tomato harvest should both make up for last year AND put one ahead for next year. It's probably best they actually never meet--my Fall Self would punch Spring Self in the nose right about now...........

No comments:

The New Additions

Shortly after moving, we had to put our oldest cat down, so we have adopted 2 new kittens to keep Theo company: Mostly Theo is not thr...